Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow on The Plains (Ohio that is)



I finally got a place of my own to rent. I felt it was what I needed to do to move on. I woke up to this mess this morning. Yes its pretty and all that, but kinda puts a damper on moving.
Things are going to be really tight for me finacially, with rent, utilities and all. My income is not so great. Some of the kids are worried that I took the wrong step by renting my own place right now. I just felt like I needed it to move on after the loss of my husband, so I am going to put my trust and faith in the Lord, that my needs will be met.
Now, to get the weather to cooperate so that I can get moved in!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on taking this next step. I'm sure you needed it for a bit of independence as well. We haven't had any accumulation yet so the snow does look rather pretty and it looks like you have a fair amount. You're right that this type of weather is not the best for moving. I'm wishing you the best with your move and for a happy, healthy, prosperous 2010!

    ReplyDelete