Sunday, September 12, 2010

My version of Peach Cobbler.

There is a family get together at my brothers today. I can't attend because I've been sick, but I am sending down one of my peach cobblers anyway.

I had peaches that I had bought and put into the freezer a few months ago.

So this is what I threw together.


Buttered the baking pans with light margarine generously.

I took about 5 qt bags of my peaches, thawed of course.

1 cup of flour, couple tbsp of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of Splenda and mixed it all together. Then spread it into two baking pans.


I then used about 2 cups of self rising flour, 1/2 cup of Splenda and 2 tbsp more cinnamon and blended it together with a cup and a half of lowfat buttermilk until it became like a pancake batter consistency and drizzled it over both pans of the peach mixture.

Baked in oven preheated to 425 for about 60 minutes.

It's not purty, but its good!

No comments:

Post a Comment