Monday, February 2, 2009

Intro to My Life



Hello Everyone!



My name is Liz. I am a 50 year old wife to a 65 year old retired disabled Vietnam veteran. We have been married almost 8 years. I am mother to 4 adult children and 3 adult step-children. I have 3 gorgeous grand sons, Jordan who is 9 this month. Chase who is 4 and his little brother Austin age 15 months. My first grand daughter Lily is due in April, and another grand son Aaron is due in May.

My husband Wayne, has 5 grand children and a great grand daughter. That will make 10 grands and a great for us. Our family is growing by leaps and bounds!

I love to cook, that's probably why I am now on a weight loss journey. I like to say I am fat and fluffy just like my calico cat Sushi. But, fat just ain't where its at. Thats why I am working on having a Laproscopic RNY, Gastric Bypass.

Thats a basic Intro to me.
More later
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment