Monday, March 16, 2009

3 WEEKS FROM TODAY


Is April 6th, my surgery date. It's getting closer and I am getting more nervous.
However, I know that I have made the right decision. I have chosen to begin a new healthy lifestyle for myself and for my family.

Tomorrow I spend most of my day at the hospital doing all of my pre-op testing.
I have to have a history and physical exam, blood work, chest x-rays, an EKG, and a gallbladder scan. I then go to a class for Bariatric Pre-Op patients.

I have a pre-op appointment with my surgeon on April 3rd. To go over test results, final plans for surgery, etc.

Then its the day!

In the midst of all this, Baby Lily is due to make her arrival around the 4th of April! Hopefully Baby Aaron will stay put until closer to his due date of May 8th.

Plus Wayne has decided to have the guys come in and re landscape the yard. And I have a chest cold or something that I am fighting.

No wonder I feel like I am going nuts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment