Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Surgery Date





Ok all, I know I was going to get back to this sooner than now. I still have a bit of trouble concentrating and Wayne was my inspiration when it came to cooking.



I am living with my son and his family now. Jordan and Lily's daddy Trevor, (Toad).



Still waiting for the slow as heck VA to pay my widows pension after almost 4 months.






I am luckier than most, I have family willing to take me in after losing my home to foreclosure because the government is so slow. But what about other veterans widows, that have no one. Its really a shame the way the government treats our war hero's and their families.






Alright, enough of that or I could go on for hours.






My surgery is this coming Monday August 24th. I have posted a recent pic as my new before picture, well, unless the kids get snap happy with the camera that is. I have lost 44 pounds since I began this journey into weight loss surgery. I started at 315, as of last week, I am at 271.


Also a pic of Miss Lily Bell and I. I have a new one of Aaron and I coming soon.






On Monday at 9am est please keep me in thoughts and prayers as I am gonna need all I can get.






I will let you all know how things are going afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment