Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a little update


I am just a little over 3 weeks post-op. Things are going pretty good. I need to get more exercise in but other than that its all ok. In this pic, the blouse I have been unable to wear in years and the shorts were too tight.

I haven't been weighed for a while, but last weight loss count I was at a loss of about 30 lbs.
I have moved on from the full liquid diet to pureed and soft foods with finely diced meats.
Its hard getting my 60 to 75 grams of protein in daily and drinking 64 ounces of fluids, examples: flavored waters, crystal light, decaf tea w/splenda. This little pouch can only hold so much and with no drinking a half hr before or half hr after and eating 6 "meals" and taking several vitamins and other medications several times a day, it ain't easy getting it all done.

I am trying though. I made this choice and one way or another I WILL SUCCEED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment