Sunday, January 20, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR (a few weeks late)

It is a new year. I have a new home. Working on a new life.
Trying to get everything back on track. As far as my weight loss and still learning to live again.
It is getting a little easier as time goes by. Wayne has been gone almost 4 years now. I still miss him but I know life has many changes in store. Not sure where it's going but I know whatever happens is the way it's supposed to be
There are ups and there are downs. We just gotta roll with the punches and keep the faith that God knows what is best for us whether we do or not.
These are just a few of my new years thoughts that I thought I would share with you.
I have been offline for over a year. I have so much catching up to do. For now, here is a funny pic of me from New Years Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment