Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Happy Valentines Day! Remember to call your loved ones. It's a good day to let them know that they are in your heart today and every day. I don't believe that its just a day for lovers, I believe it is a day to express your love to everyone in your life.

We aren't going out. I am cooking him some of his favorite foods, as a gift to him.
My menu for my husband tonight includes:

T-Bone Steak with a Balsamic Brown Sugar Sauce
Coconut Shrimp
Loaded Baked Potato
Asparagus
and
A Chocolate Pie for dessert

He bought me a beautiful heart shaped box of chocolate and a very touching card. I told him that he could have most of the candy. I need to be a good girl and limit myself to a couple of pieces. Pray for me! Pray very very hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment