Saturday, February 7, 2009

James (Bub)

This is my youngest son James, better know 'round here as "Bub", and his girlfriend Anita.
Aren't they a good looking couple?
They are expecting their first child, my 4th grandson, Aaron James, in May. Yes, that makes 2 more grand babies coming for me this spring!
They are both working hard to make a good life for their little family. I keep telling them that I think we should have another wedding in the family soon. But you know how well kids listen!

Note to son: Keep working hard, you will achieve much. You are a mama's boy too, but that's ok, I like it that way! I am proud of you for the steps you are taking to provide for your family.
I love you never forget that.

Until next time,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with you that we are a good looking couple. I have to say that we are a great looking couple!! We have our ups and downs, but we make it through it all. Maybe one day we will be married, but who knows. I do want us all to have the same last name. Of course that would mean marriage. We'll see! Well, I'm going to go for now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete