Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Shower Favors Part 1


Anita is due May 8th, so my other pregnant daughter in law, Jammie, (who is due April 4th) and I are throwing her a baby shower on Sunday at my house. I have found lots of cute ideas.

My friend Brenda gave me a very cute idea for a party favor. She gave me a cute little poem, which I printed on the bottom of this photo of my Son Bub and Anita. I love this picture!
A little seed for you to sow
A little earth will make it grow
A little hole, a little pat
A little sun and then a Flower!
Thanks for coming
to Anita's shower!
Then you take a packet of flower seeds and roll it up inside and tie with a ribbon. It will look like a diploma. Like this:They are a cute little party favor. Your guests can plant the seeds at home and each time they see them they will think of you!


I am working on another cute party favor also. If it turns out the way I want it to, I will share it with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment