Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Surgery Update!

I got my paperwork from my surgeons office today. They moved my surgery date up a week, now it is going to be done on April 6th instead of the 13th.

Yes, I am getting more nervous! However, I am going to be busy until then. I have my pre-op testing and Bariatric class on March 17th. Then I see Dr Price, my surgeon for my pre-op appointment and test results on April 3rd, all in Columbus, Ohio. Which is about an hour and a half to 2 hour drive from home. Plus, lots of other appointments and things in between. Not to mention that my first grand daughter Lily is due to be born around April 4th!

Oh my Oh my!! What have I gone and done?

I'm turning into a Scaredy Cat!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's natural to be scared but I know it's all going to be just fine. One day at a time and you keep on going. Before long, you're going to be posting about the losses and milestones you're achieving! I can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete